|Slow miles||Fast miles||Total Distance|
- Warm-up / 10 minutes / 9:49
- Steady / 20 minutes / 8:49
- Faster / 15 minutes / 8:06
- Faster / 10 minutes / 7:41
- Fastest / 5 minutes / 7:30
- Cool-down / 10 minutes / 9:49
- I really wanted to attempt this workout outside, but there was lingering ice and extremely cold conditions. Maintaining paces for long durations is not something that I perform well so the practice would have been good for me.
- I did well with my running until the 10 minute block of time. I stopped twice to drink water and catch my breath. I pulled it together for the 5 minute session.
- Since I don't know what I'm doing on the treadmill, my speed was most likely higher than what I could have performed outside. I don't know if running on the treadmill is beneficial or harmful to my overall training.
|Brooks Ghost 9 Miles: 8.06|