|Slow miles||Fast miles||Total Distance|
Workout: 22 miles easy, run the first 10 miles conservatively
Overall Average Pace: 10:00
- 5 mi - 10:03 / 10 mi - 9:57 / 15 mi - 9:53 / 20 mi - 10:09 / 22 mi - 10:00
- I located a running trail, Baltimore-Annapolis Trail Park, which was a 13 mile out and back path. The trail was paved, flat, and very scenic.
- Somewhere along mile 10 - 15, my running food fell out of my running pack. Since I run with headphones, I did not hear my Cliff bar and beans drop to the ground.
- Once I realized that I was out of nourishment at mile 15, the run became a bit of a mental and physical struggle.
- I am glad, however, that my pace did not suffer too much after mile 15.
- I was hoping to attain a slightly faster overall average pace than 10:00. All in all, it was a solid long run.
|Saucony Triumph Iso4 Miles: 22.03|