||Santa Hustle (13.1 Miles) 02:06:23, Place overall: 99, Place in age division: 2|
|Slow miles||Fast miles||Total Distance|
Overall Average Pace: 9:39
- 22° (12° windchill)
- Wind N 15 mph
- 2 mi - 9:01 / 4 mi - 9:08 / 6 mi - 9:14 / 8 mi - 9:32 / 10 mi - 9:26 / 12 mi - 9:37 / 13. 74 - 8:14
- I am disappointed with my overall finish time and average pace. I just don't understand why I can not run under 2 hours.
- The course was very hilly, but I felt as if I maintained my pace well through those parts of the race.
- At the first mile, the police officer directed us to a wrong turn. I, and other runners, ran an extra 1/2 mile in total due to his error. I don't really think that this affected my overall time too much except that perhaps I overcompensated and ran too fast at first to make up the distance in order to get back on track.
- I really need to think through my training and decide if I want to just run or if I want to run to race faster. I am really at a crossroad. I'm pretty discouraged because whatever I try just does not seem to work.
|Brooks Ghost 9 Miles: 13.10|