|Slow miles||Fast miles||Total Distance|
Workout: Treadmill (loathing the weather)
- 10 minute warm-up / 9:44
- 5 x 8 minutes at a challenging pace / 8:10
- with 3 minute steady recovery / 9:34
- 10 minute cool-down / 9:44
- The first 8 minutes was difficult to run. After the 3 - minute recovery, I hit my stride. It was a challenging pace for me to maintain. I increased my pace just slightly for the final 8 minute round.
- By the afternoon, my quadriceps were sore and tired. It could have been the workout or it could have been the 5 hours of hiking in the snow that I did yesterday.
- 45 minutes spinning
- 45 minutes Pound class
|Altra Torin 2.5 Miles: 8.52|