|Slow miles||Fast miles||Total Distance|
Overall Average Pace:
- Treadmill / 16 miles
- Time goal - 2 hours 40 minutes
- Winter training is proving to be a challenge. Additional ice and snow blanket the roads and sidewalks. The projected forecast does not look promising for any outdoor runs this week. I am experiencing a slow, painful death on the treadmill!
- I am satisfied with my overall time even though I missed the prescribed goal by 5 minutes.
- At mile 12, I was ready to throw in the towel. Mentally, I was losing it. I was bored beyond belief. I tried to run faster, but that didn't work. I instead walked for a mile while chatting with the person next to me on another treadmill at the gym. This helped my mental state tremendously. I was able to finish the 16 miles.
- I can only pray that next weekend I am outside!
|Brooks Ghost 9 Miles: 16.02|